Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No fear on Wednesday (quotes)

The only easy day was yesterday. - BUD/s USN

Pain is weakness leaving your body. - USMC

Man imposes his own limitations, so don't set any. - Anthony Bailey

The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a very good day to perish. - Steve Prefontaine

Human beings are made up of flesh and blood, and a miracle fiber called courage. - Geo. Patton

If I'm still standing at the end of this race, hit me and knock me down because that means I didn't run hard enough. - Steve Jones

The real power is collective. I can't afford to be afraid of you. If it takes head-on collisions, let's do it; polite timidity is killing us. - Cherrie Morgan

When I was young I was misled by flash cards into believing that xylophones and zebras were much more common. - Amy-Else Neer

No comments:

Post a Comment