Saturday, December 27, 2008

This stuff really works...


Despite global warming - and with apologies to Al Gore - it has been an especially cold winter in most parts of the U.S. this year, even out west. For those with sensitive skin, like this reporter, that has led to all-time itchy skin problems. I've tried everything including Aveeno intense relief hand cream, Extra Strength Benadryl itch stopping cream, Target's 1% hydrocortisone anti-itch cream, Lanacane Maximum Strength anti-itch creme medication, Neosporin cream, and Lever 2000 Vaseline soap with fresh aloe. Not only did none of these products help, I was left with patches of skin that felt burnt from irritation.

Then I remembered hearing those commercials for so many years, on both TV and radio, for Gold Bond's medicated powders and creams. Oh, well, at this point how could it hurt? I went out to my local grocery store and purchased Gold Bond Ultimate Comfort Body Powder with Aloe. On my very first application I started to feel better and while I'm not now completely itch-free, each day seems to be a bit better than the prior one.

I'm continuing to use the Gold Bond Ultimate Powder and I'll now also be using the Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Cream. Their products not only work as advertised but they're very reasonably priced. And just today I found that there's a one ounce travel-sized container of the powder.

This stuff works which explains why this company has been in business since 1908. Accept no substitutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment