Sunday, March 15, 2009

On the road again...


I've been fighting RSI aches and pains the last few days, so today I decided to take Deborah Quilter's advice and get some aerobic exercise. I wound up putting on my New Balance 901's and jogged the "Vinetian" route in our 'hood, which is a bit longer than a 5K (about 3.3 miles). When you begin running again after a lay-off it's always a bit frustrating because the mind controls the body, and it takes weeks before the reverse is true.

But with a struggle I got through the run and right now I feel better than I did a few hours ago. Also, once one gets back out on the road every run seems to be easier than the one that preceeded it... I will hope that this continues to be the case. We shall see.

Photo: flickr (jakerome)

No comments:

Post a Comment