Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pint-sized pour - A review of three organic beers


I'll admit that I have not tried more than two brands' organic beers. They're expensive and have a very high alcohol content, which is perhaps needed to justify the higher prices (more buzz for the buck?). Also, the uniquely flat taste is not my thing. The San Diego Union looks at a sampling of three available organic beers and I would certainly entrust my taste buds to the fine folks at New Belgium Brewing. New Belgium Brewing of Fort Collins, Colorado is the brewer of Fat Tire Amber Ale - one of the best in the business.

Click on the orange link below to read the article.

Pint-sized pour

Posted using ShareThis

Note: When you're in downtown San Diego, a stop at the Karl Strauss restaurant and brewery is a must!

Next: It has been (a poem)

Photo: flickr (rosepetal236)

No comments:

Post a Comment